Download this app to your desktop
OpenConnect is an SSL VPN client for Cisco AnyConnect and ocserv gateways.
- One-click connection (batch mode)
- Supports RSA SecurID and TOTP software tokens
- Keepalive feature to prevent unnecessary disconnections
- Compatible with ARMv7, x86, and MIPS devices
- No root required
- 100% open source (GPLv2+); 100% free; no ads
- Based on the popular OpenConnect Linux package
- An account on a suitable VPN server
- Android 4.0 (ICS) or higher (with working VpnService + tun infrastructure)
XDA thread and FAQ: <a href="https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.google.com/url?q%3Dhttp://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t%253D2616121%26sa%3DD%26usg%3DAFQjCNEbSfC6hHhJkSC3YRTLcip3orGFKQ&sa=D&usg=AFQjCNGYSg8LZa-IkYuiLuYE6RTRI-Jrcw" target="_blank">http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2616121</a>
Source code: <a href="https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.google.com/url?q%3Dhttps://github.com/cernekee/ics-openconnect%26sa%3DD%26usg%3DAFQjCNEY4JxKKOHgMV4cFWPaL4ut2D1X1w&sa=D&usg=AFQjCNEGVPLhLsbe7ny53aHcig-MzLWp5w" target="_blank">https://github.com/cernekee/ics-openconnect</a>
Please do not use the reviews to request features or report issues, as they do not provide a suitable forum for support. Please post your question in the XDA thread, file a bug report in the Github project, or email me directly at <a href="mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org">email@example.com</a>.